Finally Moved In

Hello Everyone!
Things are going good here in Seoul. I just moved into my apartment last night, and I totally lucked out with this pad. The last guys here was a neat freak so it looks pretty good. It is a typical studio with a kitchenette, laundry room, AC, bathroom. The bathroom is super small but really no complaints yet. The location is great, about a 4 minute walk to the school, if that. Oh and it has a couple windows which is nice. Some of the guys live very close to me, one guy (Double A), is 3 buildings down on my street.
My first week at the school went well, lots of observations. Mostly just checking out how the other teachers do their thing, and for the most part, they are super helpful. I will take over all the classes on Monday, and I am a little nervous for sure. The classes I teach in the mornings are called Lion, and Apple class. The Lion class has 8 students, all about 7yrs old, I am actually not sure of their age. Apple class has 5 students and they are about the same age. The afternoons are kind of confusing but the students are older, but no older than 11. The kids are very cute, typical kids, active all the time!!
I will update more today or early this week, thanks for the comments and feedback!

Comments

  1. Hi Phillip -
    We are all here visiting Grandma and reading about your apartment (Grandma, Uncle Jim, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Haydee, Abby And Jay). Glad to hear that the place exceeds expectations and it won't take you long to make it feel more like home away from home. Grandma says she loved talking to you this afternoon. Sorry that I didn't answer. Today was county 4-H and everyone did well. We have 19 out of 20 going to districts next month. Samantha and Jackpot jumped around with no problems. Sunday I will pick up the webcam and try to connect with the skype. Talk soon Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phillip!I am one of your followers now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Grandma!!
    Hope all is well and the PT is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment