New Favorite Snack


Comments

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures, I was wondering about the food. Are you eating out all the time and do you use chop sticks? How do you know what to order? Do you just point and hope or have you learned some Korean? What's a typical day like anyway...

    Anway it sure is great being able to see pictures! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I every single meal out, with the exception of food I buy and bring back home like these snacks. I am dominating chop stick usage!! Koreans actually use metal flat chop sticks so it does take getting use to but I have yet to see a fork in this country so its made easier by necessity. Well I point and pray sometimes, I have the words for beef, chicken, and pork written down in korean if I venture somewhere alone..often I am with friends so we manage just fine usually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment