Here I Come China!!

This coming week here in Korea is Chuseok. It is very similar to Thanksgiving in the States. The best part is, I get a week off work. We celebrated all week in school for this upcoming holiday by making traditional rice cakes, wearing traditional Korean clothes, having manners lessons and for me having open classes. The week was very fun but now the real fun begins. On Saturday afternoon, I leave for China with my co-worker Chris. We are flying into Shanghai and staying there for about 4 days then heading to Beijing. We will tear up both cities, see many sites, meet tons of people and return back to Seoul on Saturday a week later. I am very excited to see what China has to offer, and just to see another country. The sites will be awesome and I will take lots of pictures and surly have several blog posts from both cities. Wish me luck and I see you in a week!

Comments

  1. Hi Phillip.
    Just missed you. I've been having internet issues this week and am also sick as a dog. I'm excited about your trip to China. I definitely am doing something wrong that I'm stuck in PA and your are traveling the world ( or maybe I did something right). Hope you enjoy every moment...take lots of pictures...and come back safe... love you MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,
    I am soooo jealous! Not that you are going to China particularly but that you are having the best time. So take loads of pictures, meet lots and lots of girl...I mean people and have a ball! I am looking forward to your blogs! Be careful and have fun IN THAT ORDER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phillip. How exciting. I've always wanted to go to China. However, my school district has very many Chinese and Vietnamese immigrant students. They are great. You will probably come back with a second language, Anxious to see your photos and read more blogs. Be well and enjoy....what a great experience and you are being paid.
    Nonna is here reading it too. She wants to know if you got a grad card and gift from her.
    She is excited to read your news too. Isn't the internet amazzzzzzzing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Aunt Juanita, yes I got the grad gift from both of you and thanks very much, check your messages on facebook, I sent one asking for your address so I can mail out a thank you card I brought with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment