My apartment

Comments

  1. Dear Phillip,

    This world of computers is strange and wonderful. It's nice to be able to see your apartment and your nice big bed. I think that your place is bigger than my place. Miss you and love you..... Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the video tour! Small but, as you say quite neat! Easy to keep clean, all the necessaties without clutter. The bathroom is small but it's bigger than most I've seen in a RV or a cruising boat! I'd be a little careful splashing around with the light right above you but it would wake you up in the morning! Let me know if you want some posters, etc for your walls. They look a little bare. Not that I'm one to talk. Also I didn't see a microwave. Not used? not needed?
    What are your neighbors like? Is this an apartment building or apartments over a store? Anyway it looks pretty nice over all. Enjoy! It's bigger than the last place you had anyway and you don't have to share it with a gun safe. Ha ha!
    I saw your potato chips (I think). All you need is a 6-pack of Rolling Rock and you'd better ready for a party!

    Thanks much for the video. Keep 'em coming whenever you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks nice. You certainly have plenty of space on the floor for "activities." I guess forcing you to eat rice all those years is finally paying off!! Keep the videos coming! Lots of love, the Florida Del Torto's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I actually brought some posters, I am just hunting for some thumbtack to hang them up. Also the microwave was not included, and food is cheap and close by so really its not needed. You can buy hamburgers in a bag for less than $1, and the shops have microwaves inside so you can heat and run.
    I have not run into any neighbors yet, it is just a small apartment building with a garage below, about 5 floors maybe 20 studios. I might throw up a picture of the front.

    Hi Florida family!!! (haha yes lots of room, to do "activities")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment