Racist Faces



Comments

  1. Ok so I have no idea what the actual name of this place is, but it got dubbed Racist faces because of the crazy cartoons inside. I did not get pictures of them all, but they were all these off color cartoons. I loved the picture of what looks like a kid smoking..
    The food however was GREAT! It is a spicy chicken and vegetable stew. Just be careful because when I say chicken it the whole chicken, including bones. So it is a slow process eating it but totally worth while. I will not get it again soon because its still summer time but it will be a great winter meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What so this is a resturant?!?! Never could tell from the outside. But the stew does look good. How do you order? Do they have menu's with pictures and you say, "This looks good!". In any case thanks for the photos...Thye give a great sense of being there! How is the school and have you met your kids yet? I'll be that's a trip. But, as always, hae fun. BTW, I'm enjoying your Breaking Benjermin CD's...they're clean now and play much better:-)

    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordering at the resteraunts can be very tricky. Sometimes if I go with experienced people they can translate some of the menu. If not I have written down how to say "beef, chicken, pork" so I can usually get something edible. Sometimes it has been a total miss though haha.

    I love "most" of the kids, like with any teaching job there will be kids that you just don't bond with. I have been teaching the whole week so far and I am already getting to know the students well. I will put up a picture with some of them maybe tomorrow and give a solid description of who I am teaching.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment