Some of my little Students



Comments

  1. Hi from Mom and Grandma,
    Grandma - Love your pictures. It makes you seem not so far away. Your little people are adorable, bet there are a couple of little rascals among them. Your street looks a little like Vegas. Who would have thought that I would be where I am with an internet connection when you were there with the same connection. Love you Grandma

    Mom- It is great to be able to see some of your everyday life. The kids are as cute as you would expect. Everything is good here busy as always. Hope you enjoy your weekend trip. Can't wait to hear and see about it. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids but they seem a little reserved in front of the camera. Do you know what they call you yet? Have any tried to climb on your shoulders to see the world from "up there"? What is the significance to the "Apple and Lion" title?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are great, and all they do when they get a chance is hang all over me. I refrain from picking them up so far, last thing I want to do is drop them haha. They are cute always holding my hand in the hallways and running over to my desk during break times.
    The Apple and Lion are simply the title the class is given when they enter the school. So those students will be LION class their whole stay while at the school. Not sure where that started but all the classes have names like lion, apple, bee, avacado, about 15 different classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment