Wonderland Daechi


Comments

  1. Hi Phillip,

    Sounds like things are going good! The buildings and the city in general look very neat and clean. Can't wait to see pictures of your appartment and especially out your windows. How is everyone treating you? I heard you also had an interesting night out...quite the cluture shock heh?? You'll do great, I'm sure.

    See ya Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim, I will put pictures up of the apartment tomorrow probably, unfortunately the view out my windows is very lame. I am in a very modern area, but my apartment is only a 5 story place slightly off the main drag so no great views. But there is sunlight at least haha.
    And yes I had a killer weekend, dominated a dance club until 6am, and made my way back across the city. Great nightlife here, similar to Barcelona but also way different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment