An-young-ha-seh-yo

Hello everyone!!
Safe and sound in Seoul, Korea!
I arrived on time on Monday morning, slept for a couple hours then headed down to my school where I met all the cute kids and the other teachers. Everyone is very nice and helpful. I dont have steady internet yet because I am living in a hotel for this week, so next week I will be able to contact everyone a little easier. The city is huge and totally unlike anything I have ever experienced before, it is a whole new world. I have to keep this short but wanted to update everyone, hope all is well and I will keep in touch.
phillip

Comments

  1. Sweet deal! glad to see you okay! Live it up but please don't cause an international incident :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already! Glad that the first impressions are positive. Hope that you find that small place to buy coffee (tea?) soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment