Back Home in Seoul

Well, I made it back to Seoul safe and sound. China was a trip that blew my expectations away in both positive and negative ways. We sepen the first 4 days in Shanghai, and the rest of the time traveling and in Beijing. For those of you considering a visit to China...you must see Beijing!
I had a great trip and after missing our flight home on Saturday I am happy to be in Seoul. I am happy I visited China but even happier that I chose to work in South Korea. There is much to share, about 318 pictures, 20 videos and countless stories of my latest adventure. I will update the blog this week with several posts from China, as for now I need to snap back to reality. Talk to you all soon, and I look forward to sharing my pictures.

Comments

  1. I'm trilled to see you are back safe and sound! I'm not sure how you are going to share all you have but I look forward to hearing and seeing it with great expectations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment