COEX



This impressive building is the World Trade Center building. It is located directly over the Coex Mall. This is about a 10min walk from my place, only like 3 huge city blocks. The Coex mall is entirely underground and I imagine is at least one full city block, if not more. Inside the are tons of clothing stores, a large department store, about 5 convenient marts, a movie theater with 15 screens (big), an aquarium, a food court, 2 huge video gaming stations where you could battle with Mario in Nintendo, or some futuristic games, and probably 100 places to eat ranging from fast food, to sushi, and traditional Korean bar-b-q. In the video I was trying to capture the masses of people in this place (it is kinda poor quality). This was the first time I got dirty looks for recording with my camera so I decided to stop filming for the day. It was Sunday so I imagine it was more busy than during the week, but it was the first time I felt very crowded in public. Besides for on the subway, and in dance clubs.

Comments