Apple Class


Well hello from Wonderland, Apple class. This is one of my morning classes I teach for three 40 minute periods in the morning. All the students are 5 or 6 years old. From left to right we have, Ross, Terry, Jason, Jenny and Catherine. I am not sure why Catherine is looking so sad. I have posted pictures from this class before but there has been a drop and Jason is new as of last month. They can be trying at times but they are really fun kids in the morning.
Not sure what else you can see in the pictures but the classroom is small, it has a window luckily, and very colorful. All the rooms have these color bulletin boards with a calendar, class rules and stuff on them. Just before I got here they had all new murals painted in the rooms. There are themes or each room , I honestly don't know the theme for this one but they are pretty kid friendly drawings.
The next two weeks will be fun, I am not sure if you can make it out on Terry's book but the topic is "At the Zoo" and animals are always fun.

Comments

  1. OMG they are precious!! You are lucky to have a such a sweet job. You must enjoy going to work every day. Glad you are better. You'll have to buy a nice Peking Duck and cook up a Korean??- Chinese??- style Thanksgiving. Wonder if they have such things as Turkey over there? Stay well and be happy.
    Love, Aunt J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from PA! I enjoyed your article on the trip to the hospital. Pretty funny! I was wondering about the children having American names. Did you assign them or the parents?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment