An overdue Hello

Well it is Monsoon season for the next week or so. About 2 weeks or so a year I guess in Seoul it rains every day. We are right in the middle of it now. It has rained for the last 4 days and looks like 5+ on the way.
I am currently home on a Friday night, I know Crazy! but I am studying for my final exam thats at 10am tomorrow. I have learned a lot but its not easy stuff, hopefully I make it to the next level and don't repeat the class haha.
We have had morning and afternoon open classes at Wonderland this past month and they all went ok. No complaints from parents and students seem happy. I have finally decided to sign a one year contract and stay with what I know at Wonderland. I won't be coming home until Christmas which is a bummer but a great time to see the family and friends.
I have still been enjoying life here in Korea, everything is good. No complaints really and just having a good time, but not too good of a time, hehe.
I will hopefully get my camera out soon and take pictures its just a pain in the but to carry around. Hopefully in a month or so I will get my iphone and be taking pictures like its my job.
I hope all is well with everyone at home and all my friends around the world.
Get back to you soon when I am not studying.

Comments