Khaosan Road


Khaosan Road, Bangkok, Thailand, Asia.

A single road in a country filled with debauchery at its finest. Alcohol, drugs, prostitution, dangerous traffic, feisty street salesmen, lady boys, tattoo parlors, Thai massage parlors, bars, strange smells but an all around positive fun loving atmosphere.

In Thailand I spent 4 days in Bangkok. I stayed in a hotel just off Khaosan road the dirtiest most interesting street in the city. During the day time hours we floated from place to place having snacks and beers. Occasionally seeing some sites and just soaking up the environment that Bangkok has to offer. It was a very interesting place to visit, but live on this road NEVER!!

Here are some night and day pictures of Khaosan..When I track down my friends camera I will add some more.

Comments