Thanksgiving, Round Two




Happy Thanksgiving everyone around the world.


I have been absent from here for two months, and tell the story of the past two months on here would be too long and I am just not up for that. So lets just start with right now. My job is going well, I see huge improvements with my very young students. They get more and more cute every day and they make the job worth while. My school is still running but far from smooth. There has been many recent changes and new drama unfolding everyday. But I still have a job and a place to live so not too many complaints on my end.


It is officially winter now. The cold just started this week and it is only going to get worse. I must go jacket hunting this week so I don't freeze. Autumn is probably the best time of year in Seoul so I am sad to see it go. I recently went on a trip to the countryside, as to escape the city. Went to Juwansan National Park, pretty place It was good to get some fresh air, but as many Korean travel destinations did not live up to its hype.
The breakfast in the picture was pretty cool though. A bowl of rice, soup and 12 side dishes. The food in the country parts of Korea and awesome!


And right now my countdown for Christmas is on. I will be going back home for about 9days. If you asked me two months ago I would have not been as excited. But now the time is approaching and I am excited to see everyone.

Until next time

Comments

  1. If you have time, stop in while your home! Would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment